February 15, 2015

current hair products & tools must have's




I tend to be pretty low maintenance when it comes to my hair so this is a pretty short list...

Pureology Colour Fanatic: HOLY GRAIL. It's 21 benefits does your hair wonders and smells amazing. 

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray: Let me be honest; I bought this a few years ago to get my stick straight hair into "sexy, beachy waves"...but of course I was a fool to think it would work. So I forgot about it till recently when I needed some texture for an updo I was doing.

Redken Guts 10: volume-less haired girls, meet your savior. Spray this at the roots + blow dry with a round brush = volume like no other.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry: So I feel slightly guilty when I use this because it's not salon quality and I don't know exactly what is in it but every time I try to find one to replace it; I always come back to this one! I think the cherry one smells the best.

Sam Villa Blow Dry: We use Sam Villa tools at school so when I use my cheap blow dryer at home it feels like a brick. This one is a bit spendy but it's super light weight, quiet and has a short nozzle which makes round brushing your own hair easier.

Sam Villa Straightening Iron: Like the blow dryer, it's on the higher price range but it's lightweight and makes your hair shiny!

NuMe Magic Wand 25MM: Truthfully, I can't curl my own hair with a normal curling iron without leaving kinks. Thankfully they invented the wand. I love how fast this one heats up and with my fine hair the curls actually last for a couple days! *check out your favorite youtube beauty gurus for a discount code!

What are some of your favorite products? I'd love to try them! Still on the hunt for a good hairspray..

No comments:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS